the last of the interior wiring

Today I installed the cluster and shroud and switches. I push pin zip tied the flasher, accessory relay behind the airbag module. I routed the harness into the lower dash frame and used the oe push pin holes. I made the passenger side kick panel connections. Everything was neatly tucked away except the blower motor power wire.
I fished my puller wire, a 3 foot solid core copper conductor I use for automotive fishing, through in a few spots but the only route that popped out by the motor was this half inch gap between the blower motor housing and heatercore housing. 
both plugs would be too big to fit so i decided to depin the blower motor wire 
and passed it through with the fish wire.
i put the plug back on under the dash and connected it.
Next is the engine bay connections, the fan controller hot start button and the fog light relay mod.
There is corral.net article describing the wiring that got deleted but can be viewed in the internet archive.  https://web.archive.org/web/20001208040800/http://www.corral.net/tech/maintenance/foglights.html

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo