finally removed the last stud

After the nut breaker failed I pulled the rubber hangers from the cross member and lowered the y- pipe enough to access the stud and cut it with a grinder. I'll have to fight with y pipe later to get it back into place. 
Used the power steering pump puller and the pulley came off easy.
all the bolts out I Bungied it to the rad support.
there was 1 wire to the alarm that tied into the alternator but I cut it because it was through the fuel rail.
i disconected the fuel lines.
only other problem I had was the heater return tube is stuck. It's a $90 part from rock auto which is rather not buy. I'll mess with it some more before I replace it. The fuel rail may have to come off so I can wiggle it more. Might cut it, crimp and hose clamp it back together later or weld a collar over the cut. 

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo