She's a runner!

 It makes noise, runs, drives, stops and spins the tires.

Clutch was super grabby for a while and didn't have nearly any slip window. After about 20 minutes of playing with it, it was slipping enough to hill start. I dumped the clutch once to see if both wheels would spin and they surely did.

Took it around the block a few times.

Now that it runs and idles it must have gotten out of closed loop so I have to solve a CEL light, probably EGR was freed up. Then I can get an alignment done and have it inspected.

I need to tighten up a few things like seat belts, loose wires, swap out a few cheap worm clamps.

Ill put the ground effects and the hood back on. I left it off to watch for leaks and while the exhaust smokes off the mud that was inside the passenger side catalytic converter.  

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo