1 fender on, temporary overflow tank and solving the steering shaft crisis

I returned 1 fender to its home. The door gap is a bit large but I am going to pay attention to looks last. Yes that's a lot of dust.
I decided the coolant overflow tank was a do later thing and just needs to not leak, so creamy skippy to the rescue. It's pete plastic so it should be fine for the temperature of the coolant.
Solving the steering shaft crisis. After some digging I found out my old motor mount are probably a bit soft and saggy, so adding 2 washers above them wouldn't hurt as long as the engine is level. Honestly the shifter is sitting more centered and level now then before. Now I have a good 1/2 inch clearance.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo