volt meter and fan delay button install

Finally finished the wiring for the fan controller delay button and the volt meter. I needed to check the amperage draw on the fan controller to make sure the thin wires on the button weren't over loaded so I hooked the dvm and set it to dc amperage. 
When the fan controller is activated the draw is .39 amps so the switch is fine.  
i am not sure if I will keep the back light because it outshines everything.
I also installed the volt meter in the gauge pod. I wired it to the ignition switch which goes straight to the fuse box. I de-pinned the black and green wire from ignition switch, I wrapped a 16 gauge wire around the back of the pin and soldered it.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo