Mocking up the wiring and other odds and ends

It's always the little details that go the slowest. Basically I am hanging all the accessories near the motor so I can drape the harnesses while I'm finalizing the wiring. 
 The charcoal canister isn't super important but it get the hose out of my way.
 The wiper motor body turned out good and the hood hinges went on to although I am missing a u clip and the bolts seem a odd size. I order a few different sizes and I may tap it to the right size.
 Bit of a rats nest but I will get it sorted and neat. I hate that everything hangs off the ignition solenoid so I added a marine bus bar to the left and that's where the 0 gauge wire from the battery goes for now. I need to make up a 4 gauge jumper wire to the left post.
I installed the plastic floor pan plugs with some black silicone.
Placed the interior harness roughly where it lives. I need to redo some grounds and wrap it up a little better. Part of me really wants to rewrap the whole thing but I think it can wait.

Charcoal cannister mounted and another bracket I need to go back for.

Next big jobs, degrease the transmission, clean the upper intake and fuel injector ports. And paint the motor. I am doing just the block dark corporate blue. I am kind of a logo geek and it's the background color of the latest ford logo. Everything else is black or natural metal. Also need a new block plate cause mine I'd missing a hunk around the starter.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo