Finished most of the drivers side wires

Finished most of the drivers side wires. I want to lengthen 1 more ground to the low brake fluid sensor and ID the washer fluid wire and lengthen that, to revive the washer reservoir. I used the liquid electric tape but as a sealant under heat shrink, because it peels with a fingernail. I thought it would be more stiff like silicone but its closer to rubber cement. I soldered a few taped connections and capped a few wires that were cut.

This had a stripped section that the tape allowed to corrode, I snipped it and soldered clean copper together and used liquid electrical tape under the heat shrink.

A 12 ga fuse-able link was added to the headlight power wire, I soldered and sealed it up 

2 headlight wires were snipped after the split from 1 to 2 wires. Just sealed up the ends.

These seam to be deleted items which i believe to be, low coolant sensor, fan clutch, washer fluid reservoir. I use the low coolant for the MSD box key on signal.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo