wire harness done man!

Finished the repairs and wrapping the new dash harness. It was missing the trunk button which added. I also extended the brake level sender wires because I remember having to go back and do that from the last wire tuck. 
Now I am doing all the other items that are easier with the dash out. I ran the battery cables and the oil pressure line through the cruise control grommet. I'll fill it with silicone later but I also need to pass the fan delay button and tach signal through. I want it running and driving before I do those.
I redid the coil wires so there was only 1 solder joint by opening up the connector pins and replacing the wires.i reinstalled the ecu harness and ecu.
i reinstalled the blower box which was a bit of a pain. The insulation got in the way since it sunk after I did the heater core last time. Also the newly wrapped ecu harness was stiff so took 30 mins and slicing a hunk of insulation out to go it to line up. 
I routed the door speaker wires and antenna high under the windshield flange.
I need to decide where to pull the fan controller power for the delay switch.
I also left off the fog light relay mod but included a power and ground inside the main harness wrapping for a later time.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo