finally getting somewhere

I can finally say I am getting somewhere. I burped the cooling system 3 times and thinned the mix with distilled water to 60/30. I had used concentrate without realizing it. The fan controller was set to the max somehow and now it hangs out right about half just idling. 
I did the window motors and run channels but they are still pretty weak. The driver's side seems like it will break in after some use but the passenger side has the tilt that makes it bind. I'll work on it. Might need to take the guides out and polish them or even change the helper springs. Next I'll wrap up the wiring and I need to figure out why my turn signals stopped working.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo