Last of the wiring


I finished up the last of the wiring for the interior and the fan controller. 
This is the positive and grounds running to the 75 amp relay from the bottom of the rad support. You can just see the silver of the temp sensor that is near the out put of the radiator.
Clean wiring with disconnects routed to the bottom of the rad support. I'd prefer all weather connectors but these will serve for now.
I stashed the relay and the fan controller in front of the washer fluid reservoir.
The temp adjustment knob blends in to the fender apron.
This is the after organization of the interior wires.
This was before I clipped them and routed them.
I am also stuck on the new location for the over flow tank. I like it hidden but it needs to be accessible. Behind the headlight works but makes getting the bulbs out hell. I will probably just use a peanut butter jar until in decide and ziptie it to the apron.


Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo