Plugs and wires, getting organised

Earlier in the day I cleaned the power steering pump and gave the pulley a light spray.
 I wire wheeled the braket just to get some of the dark oily residue back to cast gray.
 I installed new plugs and wires. The old plugs were oil and gas fouled and just nasty. Also they were gapped too tight at .04. The new plugs are just bare bones copper autolites at a .054 stock gap. The wires well the new ones aren't burnt like the old ones. Honestly I think I might have to do valve guide seals but we will see after we run it.
I dug out the accessories and located the brackets and hardware. Need to clean the power steering lines and add a filter at the cooler.
I also cleaned the transmission mount and the clutch fork.

I need to wait for the new flywheel and the top transmission bolts but I can do lots of other things to get ready.

I am kinda working in 4 different areas transmission, wiring, engine and accessories and brakes. So I am staring grouping of parts. 

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo