Finishing up wiring and the last piece of the brakes is in

I finished the alternator and starter harrness and it's on to the headlight harness. After I unwrapped it I found 6 twist and tape connections to be fixed before rewrapping.
 This is the harrness nice and neat with zip ties that get cut off during the wrap process.
 Said goodbye to all the jankey wires and made nice neat heat shrunk connections. I still have the 3 crash sensors to do but those should go pretty quick.
 This is all 3 of the engine harnesses wrapped with Tesa tape
I also recieved the last piece of the brake system from LMR. The porportioning valve block off plug. I am using a rear brake porportioning valve at the coupler on the firewall. So I need to disable the factory porportioning valve. I will take thread measurements because I could not find any online.
I had an idea because it's almost time to get into hardcore reassembly. I have roughly 60 plastic bags of hardware and I want an easy way to find stuff. I am going to take 2 1x2 8 footers and screw them to the wall and put little dry wall screws in 3 inches apart and number hang and record all the bag contents in excel. This way I can search on my phone for exactly what I need. I'd think 2 hours of this will speed up finding all the pieces as I need them. The pain is finding a spot on the wall because I have the entire front clip hung in your classic "1 car garage project" style.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo