Big hardware organization and porportioning valve gut

Sometimes you get more done then you thought. To aide in the reassembly I decided I needed a better organization system then an old toolbox.
I had some 8 footer 1x3s I keep in Stock for around the house carpentry needs. I used a length of paper packing tape and some finishing nails and made myself 2 lengths with 31 nails and numbers to hang my baggies on the wall with bull clips. As I hung them I entered them into excel so now I can search and find the number.

I decided to tackle the brake porportioning valve. It came out super easy but it shot across the room. I was prepared for it to drip. Also a blue anodized plunger came out and I doubt that was original ford so will have to look it up.


Now i just have to give it all a good bleed. I have some 1 man techniques to try. Of course I have new pads and rotors waiting but I want to hold off until last to install. I may use the new pads because there is 0 meat on the back pads and need to make sure the calipers are healthy.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo