Wiretuck time

So i have avoided the wiring like the plague. Not because I don't like or feel confident doing it, more so because I get distracted. For me that is opening a can of worms to my OCD it might be another rabbit hole. I find it almost relaxing to remove that old cruddy wrap and replace it neatly.

I unwrapped the entire drivers side harness from the firewall to the coil. I removed the headlight harness from the car. I hope to kitchen table it one night soon. My plan is to re-wrap the entire harness because I HATE SPLIT LOOM. I am using tesa tape to replace it. I picked up 10 rolls off amazon and that stuff is great. I also used edge guard to cover the edges of the holes in the strut tower and fender apron.
Being that I have a 91 fox, and it will not have cruise control restored, it has 2 holes I can pass wires through.
Now I need to decide if i want to pass the wires back in under the dash or under the pinch weld in the engine bay. I am pretty sure I will leave things stock and just move them under the pinch weld.
This is the main harness the runs on the firewall to the coil. The wires snaking around the lower left are the msd box to coil wires. I want those out of the loom incase I decide to delete it.

This group of wires and relays will tuck into the passenger apron.


Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo