E-brake is done

I finished the e-brake! I gave the bracket 2 coats of vht epoxy paint a few days ago. I scribed the hole locations with a pick onto the tunnel and drilled 2 holes with a 1/8 bit because those are the size pop rivets I have at the moment. I added a washer for strength and popped 1 rivet in before I drilled the other 2 holes. I caught the console mounting bracket on the inside of the car so it is sturdy.
 I clearanced the bolt and the extra bracket that might have hung the cable up with a dremel cutoff wheel. A little paint and I will probably add some silicone around the braket.
The rear brakes are pretty rough but I have all the parts to redo them. I may have to rebuild the passenger side caliper cause it drags but there is basically no pad left so it could be because it's extended all the way.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo