Reinstalling the rear suspension

I started reinstalling the rear suspension.  I had to run a tap into all the quad shock mount holes and the lower quad shock axel mount.
I knocked the drivers side lower control arm onto the axel but then had to move the jack stand cause it was in the way. I am only finger tightening everything until I can put the suspension parts under load. When I torque it all down it won't bind and tear up the bushings.
On the passenger side I will use a wax ring to coat the control arm because I'd really like to test that old school method of rust prevention, "wax over the paint" and I know I can pick up a new set of lower control arms for under $100 in the future.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo