rear end almost back together

It was a big fight to get that last bolt into the lower control arm. Hammered, ratchet strap, pry bar, large punch.
Finally I got the bolt started and turned it a quarter turn at a time with an open end wrench until I could get a ratchet in.
Then 2 finger cramping hours later I had victory.
I used the wax on the control arm buy it could be better. If I had a heat gun I'd be happy but I tried scrapping it on with a cedar shim, rubbing it on with gloved hands and heating it in a bowl with a torch. 
The torch and brush was the best but I really needed a hot plate and heat gun to do it right.
Then I put the new poly isolators and springs in. You can sort a see the control arm with the yellow wax on it. I may heat it and brush it thin at a later time.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo