Wire tuck and porportioning valve

Everything was going great until the relays decided not to pass through the passenger appron hole because the rear brake line was taking up a little too much space. I decided to separate the brake line at the union and pass it through a gap just under the frame rail. Besides scratching the heck out of the new paint it worked out well. Once it was all apart I added in the brake porportioning valve before re bending the lines by hand. I basically used cedar shims and pressed it against the body to gently change the shape. I'll add a few more clips in the wheel well.
 Then I easily passed the relays and the wires after they were wrapped through. I will scuff and brush some rustoleum in the fender well just to protect from rust.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo