Electrolysis with a laptop charger

I have been interested in attempting  electrolysis for some time, but all the battery chargers I own are the kind that see if a battery is attached and would not work as a "dumb power supply." I recently saw a video where a guy uses an old laptop charger for electrolysis. I won't speak to his wiring skills because he only twisted and used heat shrink instead of solder or a proper connector, but the idea is what caught my attention.
I have a few DC wall plugs that should work well. The reason I want to try it, is it lowers the process time to a few hours rather then days or weeks in the vinegar. So I'd be able to go from rust to primer in a day.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo