Mistakes were made

So today I went to finally pull the muffler and tail pipe because with both coil springs out I had another 4 inches of droop where I needed it. I wedged the axel down with a board in the wheel well.
I than realized the pipe I am holding, is not the one that is cracked at the flange and I had been working on the wrong side of the car. (Face meet palm) ehhh it's a hobby so I don't mind.
I returned the exhaust to its hangers and I put back the drivers side lower control arm (not tight for flex). I got the upper very close to where I need another 1/4 inch of alignment to get the bolt back in.
Hopefully I get that back together and then it's 3 bolts to be back on the right side of the project. I am greasing bolt shanks as I go to prolong their life.
Some paint action.
Since temps at night have been in the 30s I tarped the engine compartment and ran a space heater with my paints inside to warm it all up and cleaned and primed the radiator support, inner aprons and strut towers back to the firewall. Worked well except for the nice rattle can blister I gave myself. My respirator gave up so I had to quit.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo