Summer time car shows

Ahh summer time and my favorite activity, going to car shows. My first car show of 2023 was Bald Hill in Farmingville May 7th. Bald Hill is nice because the lot is shaded by solar panels. I went primarily for the Swap meet but my older son wanted to bring the car. I am always on the look out for used tools, go-cart parts and car parts. The only excitement was on the way home it decided to spit out the clutch fork cover on the highway. I knew what it was, seeing it tumble down the shoulder in my mirror. 
 

More recently I heard on the local news about a car show at the Bellmore Train Station Friday nights. I have known about it for years and decided to offer the kids a chance to go. We came a little late and it was packed with people and cars. More rowdy with the occasional burnout and fly-bys on the main strip outside the show. Definitely going to try to go again and invite some friends. My kids enjoyed waving to people in hot rods. Gotta teach them the throttle twist ;)   


 

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo