led headlight upgrade

After driving around after dark and not being able to see my own lights, I decided to upgrade to led headlights. I am not going to say which ones I choose until I know they will be reliable but they were bought off Amazon for around 45$
The halogen lights are just weak. 
I had them wired as 9007 bulbs and foxbodies are 9004 so I repined the sockets back to stock.
The led on low beam makes a serious difference. The install was easy just remove the bulb flange and drop the lock ring between the flange and heat sink and wiggle the seal into the housing. I'll make a rig to focus them with a distance/drop formula. 
Eventually I will do the foglight led upgrade also. 

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo