egr plug, and getting gas

I plugged in the egr plug and the cel went away. It was just a 3d printed plug with some silicone in the end. I was curious so I researched the circuit, it's a 5v ref and closed is .04 volts. My math says a 1ohm resistor gets me to .05v. I'll check the output just for my own curiousity.

Filled up the tank with 93 octane and everything seems happy. I did stall it once and couldn't start it, but as soon as I gave it gas it fired back up, so I think with the bigger injectors it was just flooded. I'll have to check the mad part number cause it's probably not right. No over heating this time either. I did forget to fill up the over flow again.
Now just need the new window motors and and alignment and it's ready for inspection.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo