Smoke test, first run

So I decided to smoke test the intake and the vacuum system.


After sending 4 minutes of constant smoke through the vacuum tree the only little wisps I see are at the TPS and IAC and they are so minor I wouldn't try to improve the seal.


I sealed the throttle body with a ziplock bag under under the intake pipe.


Then I decided to start it again and other then a little smoke from the headers and the throttle cable touching it idles enough to set the timing.

It doesn't like when you give it gas because the timing is out. (I later find out a clogged fuel system is probably the culprit)

You see the speedo cable touching the drivers side header.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo