Pressure testing the heater core, main wire harness and power steering g

So I did a rough pressure test of the heater core. Just holding my finger over the other side and the balloon doesn’t get smaller. It's not fool proof because it will see 16 to 18 psi.
 I installed the main harness and re wrapped the a/c harness and ran it to the fender to connect it.
I cleaned out the power steering lines and added a new filter as the new steering rack recommends. The clamps I had of course were too big so I broke down and went to autozone. While I got the clamps I couldn't resist buying the bolt I ordered on amazon cause I don't want to wait. The rack may still leak because I am not confident in how tight I was able to get the lines. If it leaks I will have to pull the rack forward to tighten the fittings.


With the new bolts I finished the accessory install.


Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo