Fuel system, balancer and crank pulley

I started the day cleaning the fuel injection ports. Q-tips and throttle body cleaner got them pretty clean. At least there's no crud.
 There was some corrosion on number 2 port but nothing I can do about it with the intake installed.
 I installed the o-rings and pintle caps before lubing up the o-rings and seating them in the fuel rail.
 I cleaned the pitting with a brass brush and wiped the fuel rail and cleaned the ports.
 Dropped all the injectors in.
 They took a good bit of wiggles to get it seated and then some pressure while bolting it down.
 I wire wheel the balancer and wiped it down with wax.
Put some anti seize on the lip of the crank pulley where they like to stick.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo