Floor pan plugs, wiring, rear end

I have all the plugs for the floor pan. The 2 metal ones look like galvanized steel and I will probably just paint and seal with gasket sealer when installing. I could use roofing cement but I just can't get any from a store with the quarantine. Gasket sealer should be fine and the paint should stop any rust.
I also have the 4x 1 inch round plugs and the 6x 3/4 inch rounds.

Also in the works is i am re-wrapping the entire wire harness, both engine and headlight, along with the smaller sub harnesses like the O2, Crash Sensors, fan relay and the transmission.


I have all the stuff to flush and reseal the rear end as well. 2 qts of 75w-90 gear oil, friction modifier for track-loc and a fluid pump.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo