More suspension work

So today I removed the sway bar, drivers side lower control arm, and passenger side coil spring.

The control arm was a pita cause I had to move the jack stand out of the way and there was no place except 2 inches of frame I could reach and still have enough clearance to place the jack where it won't destroy the car. Without additional sub frame connectors you are very limited on jack and jack stand placement.
I have the jack currently holding the drivers side rear end up, and hopefully 1 more bolt and I will finally have enough clearance to pull the mufiler and tail pipe.
I got the 2.5" ball flange for $10 off amazon.
I had to search by part number as seen in the image. So far the best way to shop is pull the part number and just search all the usual websites and compare prices and shipping.

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo