A/C removed and forging ahead into the wire-tuck and engine bay clean-up

So I got my cast off my right hand and of course come down with a nasty summer cold that got into my eyes ears and chest. Took 2 days to shake it. A week later and i am finally back in the garage. 
The A/C was in the way and not functioning although there was oil in the system. I removed the A/C but will put it back although I doubt it will be restored to working order, just too pricey for this build. The passenger side wire harness is bagged and drivers side wire harness is passed through the fender apron. There is a good amount of clean-up and repair I want to do to the wires before wrapping it all up. I purchased liquid electrical tape to seal the heat shrinks after soldering. I also moved the hood release cable into the fender. So the cleaning and scuffing process can start. It is not getting body worked just a cleaning and a rattle can spray to protect the metal.  


A/C removed 
 Passenger side wire harness bagged
The drivers side wire harness is passed through the fender apron, you can see the hood release routed into the strut tower. 

Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo