Removed cruise control unit and painted the A pillar

03/30/2019

I removed the cruise control unit cleaned up the area with Flap discs and a wire wheel and hit it with some primer sealer. I think I need to go around the areas that are finished and do that, cause I am getting some surface rust on finished areas.
The cruise unit was kinda a pain to get the controller down from the fire wall to pop the plug off. There was also a rubber grommet that had the wires and a vacuum line through it. I squeezed some gasket sealer in the remaining holes after I pulled the wires and line out of the grommet and put it back.
I am still welding so no surfaces will be finalized until that's done I should be able to put 1 good day in and finish all the welding.



Popular posts from this blog

Flywheel, clutch, bell housing and some other details

power steering rack line seals

water pump redo